Excellent Facets employs a number of safeguards to ensure that our customers receive the highest quality natural diamonds and services including:
- Excellent Facets’ in-house devices to check synthetics – DiamondSure™ by De Beers and DiamondCheck™ by GIA inspect all diamonds for natural or synthetic origin.
- Highly trained gemologists grade all diamonds under specialized microscopes to achieve the highest quality standards.
- For precise accuracy of diameter size, all diamonds are sieved and then rechecked by millimeter gauge to ensure correctness of diameter.
- We provide meticulous fluting and bagging services to our customers so that they do not buy any amount of unwanted sizes or extra diamonds.
- Professional inventory management software enables us to manage start-to-finish logistics to fulfill our customers’ orders in a timely manner.
DiamondSure™ is a trademark of The De Beers Group of Companies.
GIA DiamondCheck™ is a trademark of GIA
DEBEERS DIAMONDSURE™ USED TO SCREEN FOR SYNTHETICS
FOR PRECISE ACCURACY OF DIAMETER SIZE, ALL DIAMONDS ARE SIEVED AND THEN CHECKED BY MILLIMETER GAUGE TO ENSURE CORRECTNESS OF DIAMETER.
MILLIMETER GAUGE CHECKING FOR SIZE
INVENTORY MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE SYSTEM
GIA DIAMONDCHECK™ TO SCREEN FOR SYNTHETICS