Excellent Facets only sources diamonds from organizations and countries that meet the requirements of the World Diamond Council and that fully participate in the Kimberley Process, an initiative dedicated to stopping the trade in conflict diamonds.
We adhere closely to the guidelines of The Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) of the US Department of the Treasury, and do not source our goods from Zimbabwe, Angola, the Democratic Republic of Congo or any Specially Designated National and Blocked Person (SDNBP). This warranty is given under Diamond Source Warranty Protocol, Release Number 1.0. Excellent Facets is also routinely audited by an independent third-party auditing agency for federal and social compliance.
As part of our commitment to providing ethically sourced natural diamonds, Excellent Facets is affiliated with a range of governing organizations including:
We contribute to and are involved in a wide range of social projects, from helping youth to providing healthcare for populations in need.
Excellent Facets believes in environmental best practices by
- 70% of light sources and upgraded to energy saver units.
- Recycling of paper and Paperless procedures. Thus gradually eradicating the use of paper in everyday tasks by favoring digital solutions.
Excellent Facets believes in Equal Opportunity Employer policy
- Our Equal Opportunity Employer Policy expresses the company’s commitment to promote equality and conduct its business according to principles of social justice, respect and freedom of expression when dealing with diversity in the workplace.
Human rights and working conditions
- Human rights: At all times respect the fundamental human rights and the dignity of the individual, according to the United Nations Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
- Health and safety: Facilities shall be safe and healthy places to work. Lighting, temperature control and ventilation shall be adequate for the safe performance of the work and the health and comfort of the employees.
We contribute to, and are involved with, a wide range of projects, from helping youth to providing healthcare for populations in need.
Dedicated to saving the lives of the most vulnerable children in the world.
Lend-A-Hand India (LAHI) Project Swadheen
LAHI empowers boys and girls by providing them education and a passion for entrepreneurial ventures. Located in Gujarat, India, specifically in the district of Kutch, an area devastated by a high magnitude earthquake in 2001.
American National Red Cross
The Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing its strong network of volunteers, and the generosity of its donors and partners who are always there in times of need.
Share & Care Foundation for India
Their mission is to create opportunities for deserving, economically challenged women and children.
Doctors Without Borders
Providing medical aid where it is most needed.
St Jude India Child Care Centres
The mission of St. Jude’s is to advance cures, and means of prevention, for pediatric catastrophic diseases through research and treatment. Consistent no child is denied treatment based on race, religion or a family’s ability to pay.